Top 10 Reasons To Sell During The Holidays
- Fewer homes on the market = Less Competition– Many home sellers like to wait until the “hot” selling season to put their home on the market. In Asheville, like most places, the big selling season is in early spring. But why not get a jump on the competition? When housing inventory is low, buyers will appreciate a home that is competitively priced and in tip-top showing condition.
- Holiday buyers are serious buyers! You will waste less time showing your home to unqualified buyers, because buyers who look during the Holidays are serious about buying!
- Most people, including buyers, are happier during this time of year. Happy home buyers who need to move are attracted to homes that are warmly decorated and inviting.
- Holiday decorations will increase curb appeal. Many Asheville neighborhoods decorate and light up their entrances and their homes during the holidays.
- Your home may look its best during this time of the year. The Holiday smells & decorations of your home might invoke warm fuzzy feelings for a potential buyer.
- Some buyers may prefer to buy for tax reasons before the year ends!
- More time off to look at homes! Home buyers may be able to take a little more time off during the holidays to look at homes.
- Become a non-contingent buyer! If you sell your home during the holidays, you will be a non-contingent buyer – when it comes time to buy your next home! Few things hurt a home buyer’s bargaining power more than being a contingent buyer – meaning you must sell your current home in order to buy your next home.
- You are in control! If you are worried about selling during the holidays because you don’t want to move out of your house before the Holidays are over, you don’t have to. You are in control! If you don’t like the terms of an offer, you don’t have to sell your home. Or, even better, you might be able to work out a rental situation so you don’t have to move until after the Holidays.
- Realtors® at DixonPacifica Real Estate are working during the holidays! We are WORKING during the holidays. Many buyers and sellers are purchasing during this time of year, so we make ourselves available.
Asheville Area Land Stats
Land sales data through March 1, 2014.
Henderson County Housing Data
June 12, 2013
All data taken from MLS.
The incorporated town of Mills River is a Town of some 6,622 persons, is the largest town in the county, located in western Henderson County near Etowah and Fletcher. There is a 5-lane highway that splits the Town in two, making easy access to a major interstate and a regional airport, and Mills River is one of the fastest growing areas in Western North Carolina. It is our desire to maintain the balance of our community, to protect our natural, historical and cultural resources and manage the growth of Mills River.
|Mills River is among the oldest communities in Henderson County with its first landholder receiving a deed from the State of North Carolina in 1787. Mills River was considered the seat of public education in Henderson County, and was once a thriving agricultural community, often called the “fertile crescent”.|
|Many families living here today are direct descendants of the early settlers of the Mills River area and Henderson County. Many continue to own land that has been in their families since the 1700’s. Jesse Rickman, William Mills, and other early settlers fought in the Revolutionary War.|
Mills River incorporated in 2003 in order to have more control over development by preserving the town’s farmland, homes and businesses. Since then, the town has implemented regulations for developers to control how the land is divided and zoned.
The Mills River Recreational Area is located near the entrance to Pisgah National Forest and is a popular day use area for hikers, fishermen and mountain bikers. The North Mills River Campground is open year-round with about 32 level campsites and a picnic area.
PRICE- Search for Properties