Arden Broker Open House Today
Bethany Behrmann will be holding a broker open house today at 120 Christa Lane in Arden, NC. This home features:
– 4 Bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms
– 5300 Square feet
– MLS 575644
Beautiful two story home with walkout lower level and mountain views in Powder Creek Estates. Hardwood floors, granite counters, glass back splash are just a few notable features. Private, wooded setting with two large decks for entertaining or taking in the views. Custom closet systems, generator and tons of storage. Like new condition and move-in ready.
Top 10 Reasons To Sell During The Holidays
- Fewer homes on the market = Less Competition– Many home sellers like to wait until the “hot” selling season to put their home on the market. In Asheville, like most places, the big selling season is in early spring. But why not get a jump on the competition? When housing inventory is low, buyers will appreciate a home that is competitively priced and in tip-top showing condition.
- Holiday buyers are serious buyers! You will waste less time showing your home to unqualified buyers, because buyers who look during the Holidays are serious about buying!
- Most people, including buyers, are happier during this time of year. Happy home buyers who need to move are attracted to homes that are warmly decorated and inviting.
- Holiday decorations will increase curb appeal. Many Asheville neighborhoods decorate and light up their entrances and their homes during the holidays.
- Your home may look its best during this time of the year. The Holiday smells & decorations of your home might invoke warm fuzzy feelings for a potential buyer.
- Some buyers may prefer to buy for tax reasons before the year ends!
- More time off to look at homes! Home buyers may be able to take a little more time off during the holidays to look at homes.
- Become a non-contingent buyer! If you sell your home during the holidays, you will be a non-contingent buyer – when it comes time to buy your next home! Few things hurt a home buyer’s bargaining power more than being a contingent buyer – meaning you must sell your current home in order to buy your next home.
- You are in control! If you are worried about selling during the holidays because you don’t want to move out of your house before the Holidays are over, you don’t have to. You are in control! If you don’t like the terms of an offer, you don’t have to sell your home. Or, even better, you might be able to work out a rental situation so you don’t have to move until after the Holidays.
- Realtors® at DixonPacifica Real Estate are working during the holidays! We are WORKING during the holidays. Many buyers and sellers are purchasing during this time of year, so we make ourselves available.
Asheville Area Land Stats
Land sales data through March 1, 2014.
Henderson County Market Stats
In 2013, Henderson county saw an average of 6% gains in home value, which is one of the strongest in the area. The strong sales led to a reduction in supply creating a 20% increase in monthly home sales. Overall, 2014 should be good but maybe not as strong as 2013.
Henderson County Market Stats
July 9, 2013
All market data taken from WNCRMLS.
Henderson County Housing Data
June 12, 2013
All data taken from MLS.
Hendersonville has long been a mecca for those seeking almost perfect climate, beautiful surroundings and recreational variety. Surrounded by a sea of majestic mountains, Hendersonville is known as a beautiful, clean city, the “ideal retirement community”, and the City of Four Seasons. A place where you can be as active or idle as you wish, Hendersonville has attracted hundreds of families looking for a gentle climate, beautiful scenery, ample recreational facilities and friendly people.
Nestled atop a scenic mountain plateau high between the Great Smokies and Blue Ridge Mountains, Hendersonville is just a short drive up the Blue Ridge Parkway to Mt. Mitchell, the highest peak east of the Mississippi River. Major metropolitan areas are within a few minutes of Hendersonville.
With an economic base consisting of a well balanced mix of industry, agriculture, tourism and retirement, Hendersonville today is attracting people of all ages, with interests ranging from career advancement and business opportunity to the location of congenial surroundings for the retirement.
The largest street festival of the Hendersonville calendar is the annual North Carolina Apple Festival, culminating in the Apple Parade that regularly draws up to 50,000 spectators. Main Street Hendersonville is also home to a number of other festivals and special activities throughout the year.
PRICE- Search for Properties