Arden Broker Open House Today
Bethany Behrmann will be holding a broker open house today at 120 Christa Lane in Arden, NC. This home features:
– 4 Bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms
– 5300 Square feet
– MLS 575644
Beautiful two story home with walkout lower level and mountain views in Powder Creek Estates. Hardwood floors, granite counters, glass back splash are just a few notable features. Private, wooded setting with two large decks for entertaining or taking in the views. Custom closet systems, generator and tons of storage. Like new condition and move-in ready.
Top 10 Reasons To Sell During The Holidays
- Fewer homes on the market = Less Competition– Many home sellers like to wait until the “hot” selling season to put their home on the market. In Asheville, like most places, the big selling season is in early spring. But why not get a jump on the competition? When housing inventory is low, buyers will appreciate a home that is competitively priced and in tip-top showing condition.
- Holiday buyers are serious buyers! You will waste less time showing your home to unqualified buyers, because buyers who look during the Holidays are serious about buying!
- Most people, including buyers, are happier during this time of year. Happy home buyers who need to move are attracted to homes that are warmly decorated and inviting.
- Holiday decorations will increase curb appeal. Many Asheville neighborhoods decorate and light up their entrances and their homes during the holidays.
- Your home may look its best during this time of the year. The Holiday smells & decorations of your home might invoke warm fuzzy feelings for a potential buyer.
- Some buyers may prefer to buy for tax reasons before the year ends!
- More time off to look at homes! Home buyers may be able to take a little more time off during the holidays to look at homes.
- Become a non-contingent buyer! If you sell your home during the holidays, you will be a non-contingent buyer – when it comes time to buy your next home! Few things hurt a home buyer’s bargaining power more than being a contingent buyer – meaning you must sell your current home in order to buy your next home.
- You are in control! If you are worried about selling during the holidays because you don’t want to move out of your house before the Holidays are over, you don’t have to. You are in control! If you don’t like the terms of an offer, you don’t have to sell your home. Or, even better, you might be able to work out a rental situation so you don’t have to move until after the Holidays.
- Realtors® at DixonPacifica Real Estate are working during the holidays! We are WORKING during the holidays. Many buyers and sellers are purchasing during this time of year, so we make ourselves available.
Henderson County Market Stats
In 2013, Henderson county saw an average of 6% gains in home value, which is one of the strongest in the area. The strong sales led to a reduction in supply creating a 20% increase in monthly home sales. Overall, 2014 should be good but maybe not as strong as 2013.
Henderson County Market Stats
July 9, 2013
All market data taken from WNCRMLS.
Henderson County Housing Data
June 12, 2013
All data taken from MLS.
Henderson County Market Stats
Most Recent Months of Inventory Report:
Most Recent Average/Median Residential Closing Price:
Most Recent Residential Unit Sales by Closing Price:
Located west of Hendersonville is the Town of Laurel Park which rises to an elevation of 2,000 feet. Laurel Park was incorporated in 1925. Laurel Park is a premier residential, retirement and vacation area featuring spectacular views of the mountains and valleys below.
One of the most popular attractions is Jump Off Rock, a scenic overlook at the end of Laurel Park that offers a panoramic view of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Pisgah National Forest. Jump Off Rock is named for a 300 year old Cherokee legend that when a young maiden heard that her lover had been killed in battle, she jumped off the cliff.
With a population of over 2200, the vision of the town is to preserve and enhance its unique quality of like making it the residential and small business community of choice in Western North Carolina.
The incorporated town of Mills River is a Town of some 6,622 persons, is the largest town in the county, located in western Henderson County near Etowah and Fletcher. There is a 5-lane highway that splits the Town in two, making easy access to a major interstate and a regional airport, and Mills River is one of the fastest growing areas in Western North Carolina. It is our desire to maintain the balance of our community, to protect our natural, historical and cultural resources and manage the growth of Mills River.
|Mills River is among the oldest communities in Henderson County with its first landholder receiving a deed from the State of North Carolina in 1787. Mills River was considered the seat of public education in Henderson County, and was once a thriving agricultural community, often called the “fertile crescent”.|
|Many families living here today are direct descendants of the early settlers of the Mills River area and Henderson County. Many continue to own land that has been in their families since the 1700’s. Jesse Rickman, William Mills, and other early settlers fought in the Revolutionary War.|
Mills River incorporated in 2003 in order to have more control over development by preserving the town’s farmland, homes and businesses. Since then, the town has implemented regulations for developers to control how the land is divided and zoned.
The Mills River Recreational Area is located near the entrance to Pisgah National Forest and is a popular day use area for hikers, fishermen and mountain bikers. The North Mills River Campground is open year-round with about 32 level campsites and a picnic area.
Etowah is located west of Hendersonville on US 64 near the entrance to Pisgah National Forest. Etowah is an unincorporated town with a population of over 2700 citizens. Etowah is the site of a surge in new residential development, as home buyers are drawn to its rural landscape.
The Etowah Valley Country Club offers three nine-hole courses, which provides a variety of 18-hole combinations. Sixty gardens and flowerbeds are spread throughout the property in addition to lighted putting greens, a driving range, a heated swimming pool, tennis, croquet, a clubhouse, bathhouse, fitness center and pro shop.
Fletcher is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. It lies between Asheville and Hendersonville in the northern portion of Henderson County. The Town of Fletcher was incoporated in June of 1989 and currently has a population of 7,187. It encompasses five square miles and is 2112 feet above sea level.
Located in Fletcher, the Asheville Regional Airport provides convenient non-stop service to Charlotte, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Houston, Minneapolis, Newark, and Orlando. Apple County Transit, an area bus line, connects Fletcher residents with the City of Hendersonville.
Fletcher offers a small town atmosphere in close proximity to the urban amenities of Asheville and Hendersonville. Fletcher continues to attract new residents because of its exceptional quality of life. The town prides itself on its caring, friendly community that is perfect for growing families, as wells as it growing economy, protection of open space and careful building practices to manage growth. As Asheville and Hendersonville continue to grow, Fletcher is in a prime location to benefit from both cities development.
The Western North Carolina Agricultural Center, located in Fletcher, is an exhibition facility with three arenas with show rings, warm-up rings and stall barns. It is also site of the North Carolina Mountain State Fair, held the first 10 days in September each year.
Fletcher Community Park located off of Howard Gap Road is a 60 acre park that includes two playgrounds, T-ball fields, youth soccer fields, an adult softball field, picnic areas, horse-shoe areas, disc golf course and a concession stand with restrooms. The park first opened in 1999 and completed its second phase in 2005. There are also five different walking trails throughout the park.
PRICE- Search for Properties