Top 10 Reasons To Sell During The Holidays
- Fewer homes on the market = Less Competition– Many home sellers like to wait until the “hot” selling season to put their home on the market. In Asheville, like most places, the big selling season is in early spring. But why not get a jump on the competition? When housing inventory is low, buyers will appreciate a home that is competitively priced and in tip-top showing condition.
- Holiday buyers are serious buyers! You will waste less time showing your home to unqualified buyers, because buyers who look during the Holidays are serious about buying!
- Most people, including buyers, are happier during this time of year. Happy home buyers who need to move are attracted to homes that are warmly decorated and inviting.
- Holiday decorations will increase curb appeal. Many Asheville neighborhoods decorate and light up their entrances and their homes during the holidays.
- Your home may look its best during this time of the year. The Holiday smells & decorations of your home might invoke warm fuzzy feelings for a potential buyer.
- Some buyers may prefer to buy for tax reasons before the year ends!
- More time off to look at homes! Home buyers may be able to take a little more time off during the holidays to look at homes.
- Become a non-contingent buyer! If you sell your home during the holidays, you will be a non-contingent buyer – when it comes time to buy your next home! Few things hurt a home buyer’s bargaining power more than being a contingent buyer – meaning you must sell your current home in order to buy your next home.
- You are in control! If you are worried about selling during the holidays because you don’t want to move out of your house before the Holidays are over, you don’t have to. You are in control! If you don’t like the terms of an offer, you don’t have to sell your home. Or, even better, you might be able to work out a rental situation so you don’t have to move until after the Holidays.
- Realtors® at DixonPacifica Real Estate are working during the holidays! We are WORKING during the holidays. Many buyers and sellers are purchasing during this time of year, so we make ourselves available.
Henderson County Market Stats
In 2013, Henderson county saw an average of 6% gains in home value, which is one of the strongest in the area. The strong sales led to a reduction in supply creating a 20% increase in monthly home sales. Overall, 2014 should be good but maybe not as strong as 2013.
Etowah is located west of Hendersonville on US 64 near the entrance to Pisgah National Forest. Etowah is an unincorporated town with a population of over 2700 citizens. Etowah is the site of a surge in new residential development, as home buyers are drawn to its rural landscape.
The Etowah Valley Country Club offers three nine-hole courses, which provides a variety of 18-hole combinations. Sixty gardens and flowerbeds are spread throughout the property in addition to lighted putting greens, a driving range, a heated swimming pool, tennis, croquet, a clubhouse, bathhouse, fitness center and pro shop.
PRICE- Search for Properties