Top 10 Reasons To Sell During The Holidays
- Fewer homes on the market = Less Competition– Many home sellers like to wait until the “hot” selling season to put their home on the market. In Asheville, like most places, the big selling season is in early spring. But why not get a jump on the competition? When housing inventory is low, buyers will appreciate a home that is competitively priced and in tip-top showing condition.
- Holiday buyers are serious buyers! You will waste less time showing your home to unqualified buyers, because buyers who look during the Holidays are serious about buying!
- Most people, including buyers, are happier during this time of year. Happy home buyers who need to move are attracted to homes that are warmly decorated and inviting.
- Holiday decorations will increase curb appeal. Many Asheville neighborhoods decorate and light up their entrances and their homes during the holidays.
- Your home may look its best during this time of the year. The Holiday smells & decorations of your home might invoke warm fuzzy feelings for a potential buyer.
- Some buyers may prefer to buy for tax reasons before the year ends!
- More time off to look at homes! Home buyers may be able to take a little more time off during the holidays to look at homes.
- Become a non-contingent buyer! If you sell your home during the holidays, you will be a non-contingent buyer – when it comes time to buy your next home! Few things hurt a home buyer’s bargaining power more than being a contingent buyer – meaning you must sell your current home in order to buy your next home.
- You are in control! If you are worried about selling during the holidays because you don’t want to move out of your house before the Holidays are over, you don’t have to. You are in control! If you don’t like the terms of an offer, you don’t have to sell your home. Or, even better, you might be able to work out a rental situation so you don’t have to move until after the Holidays.
- Realtors® at DixonPacifica Real Estate are working during the holidays! We are WORKING during the holidays. Many buyers and sellers are purchasing during this time of year, so we make ourselves available.
What You Get for $475,000 Around Asheville
11 WHITE ASH DRIVE Asheville 28803
What: A four bedroom two bathroom and two half bath home.
How Much: $482,500.00
Size: 2595 sq.ft.
Setting: Located in Biltmore Park in South Asheville.
Indoor/Outdoor Space: Home has the master bedroom on the main floor. Home features Hardwood floors and a granite kitchen with a private back yard.
92 Saint Dunstans Circle Asheville, NC 28803
What: a four bedroom three bath home.
How Much: $475,000
Setting: Kenilworth Neighborhood
Indoor/Outdoor Space: Home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Home features absolute Granite Counter Tops, a Sub Zero Refrigerator, a Formal Dining Room, 10 foot Ceilings, a new architectural shingle roof, high efficiency heat pumps and furnace. Icynene insulation, tankless water heater and CPI security system.
11 Cedar Bluff Ct. Candler 28715
What: Four bedroom three and a half bath house.
How Much: $478,000
Setting: Candler- long range views and open space.
Indoor/Outdoor Space: This home is a Frank Betz custom built home that features two fireplaces, oak floors, granite counter-tops, vaulted ceilings, gas range, tiled baths, and the master on the main floor. The gourmet kitchen overlooks the keeping room with a fireplace & screened porch. Home also features an unfinished basement with a workshop.
Enka-Candler is a group of small communities located in the mountains just west of Asheville, NC with easy access to Interstate 40 and 26 and about 20 minutes from the Asheville Airport. Located in between Canton in Haywood County and Asheville near the Blue Ridge Parkway, Pisgah National Forest, and Great Smoky Mountains National Park; outdoor activities are abundant and include mountain biking, road biking, canoeing/kayaking, golf, hiking, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, fishing, llama trekking (yes, you read it correctly), skiing, etc.
Enka High School, Enka Middle School, and Hominy Valley Elementary School and Candler Elementary are located in these communities. Area colleges include the University of North Carolina at Asheville, Warren Wilson College, Brevard College, and Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College.
PRICE- Search for Properties