Arden Broker Open House Today
Bethany Behrmann will be holding a broker open house today at 120 Christa Lane in Arden, NC. This home features:
– 4 Bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms
– 5300 Square feet
– MLS 575644
Beautiful two story home with walkout lower level and mountain views in Powder Creek Estates. Hardwood floors, granite counters, glass back splash are just a few notable features. Private, wooded setting with two large decks for entertaining or taking in the views. Custom closet systems, generator and tons of storage. Like new condition and move-in ready.
Top 10 Reasons To Sell During The Holidays
- Fewer homes on the market = Less Competition– Many home sellers like to wait until the “hot” selling season to put their home on the market. In Asheville, like most places, the big selling season is in early spring. But why not get a jump on the competition? When housing inventory is low, buyers will appreciate a home that is competitively priced and in tip-top showing condition.
- Holiday buyers are serious buyers! You will waste less time showing your home to unqualified buyers, because buyers who look during the Holidays are serious about buying!
- Most people, including buyers, are happier during this time of year. Happy home buyers who need to move are attracted to homes that are warmly decorated and inviting.
- Holiday decorations will increase curb appeal. Many Asheville neighborhoods decorate and light up their entrances and their homes during the holidays.
- Your home may look its best during this time of the year. The Holiday smells & decorations of your home might invoke warm fuzzy feelings for a potential buyer.
- Some buyers may prefer to buy for tax reasons before the year ends!
- More time off to look at homes! Home buyers may be able to take a little more time off during the holidays to look at homes.
- Become a non-contingent buyer! If you sell your home during the holidays, you will be a non-contingent buyer – when it comes time to buy your next home! Few things hurt a home buyer’s bargaining power more than being a contingent buyer – meaning you must sell your current home in order to buy your next home.
- You are in control! If you are worried about selling during the holidays because you don’t want to move out of your house before the Holidays are over, you don’t have to. You are in control! If you don’t like the terms of an offer, you don’t have to sell your home. Or, even better, you might be able to work out a rental situation so you don’t have to move until after the Holidays.
- Realtors® at DixonPacifica Real Estate are working during the holidays! We are WORKING during the holidays. Many buyers and sellers are purchasing during this time of year, so we make ourselves available.
Just Listed in Arden
228 Judson Ridge Rd Arden, NC
MLS # 562957
Call Bethany Behrmann, 828-777-3040- to schedule a showing. Click here to see home.
-Over 4,500sf of home on private, wooded 1.23 acre lot. Lower level perfect for an in-law suite or for entertaining. This home features hardwood floors, stainless appliances,wiring for sound, mature landscaping & much more. Enjoy a morning coffee on the deck and relax in the evening in the hot tub. Powder Creek Estates adjoins Pisgah National Forest offering great access to hiking and exploring.
Asheville/Buncombe County Market Update
As you can see below, Price ranges up to $300,000 are at or near market balance between buyers and sellers! It has been a while since we have said that. You will also notice that home values have been improving over the last year with a 12% improvement in Buncombe County and a 3.4% improvement region wide. We should continue to see a modest improvement over the next 12 months being led by Buncombe County.
Asheville Area Housing Data
June 12, 2013.
All data taken from WNCRMLS.
The unincorporated community of Arden is located between Skyland and Fletcher in Buncombe County but near the Henderson County line. Whether you are looking fro an established neighborhood or new construction, Arden offers a variety of real estate choices. Part of Arden’s charm is that it offers spacious homes on large lots as well as excellent schools.
The town is served by Glen Arden Elementary School, which opened in 1971 and expanded in 2001. Part of Buncombe County Schools, Glen Arden has been names a School of Excellence for the past seven years, meaning that at least 90 percent of its students are at or above the grade level. Glen Arden is one of the only two schools in North Carolina to achieve this status.
Formerly called Royal Pines Park, Jake Rusher Park in Arden features a huge playground and plans are in place to add a trail, gazebo, basketball and volleyball courts and picnic tables. The park was named after the man who owned and managed the park for 30 years and left money after his death to finance a city park. Improvements to the park are expected to be completed by 2010.
PRICE- Search for Properties